Monday, February 28, 2005

goin' to the chapel

I want to get married. I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately and I just have this marriage-fever. Its sick and disgusting and it makes me MAD! I want to trick someone into going to Vegas with me. We’ll stay at a nice hotel; I’ll pay and then we can just go to one of those little chapels and DO IT!

I’ll love you and spend your money while you work all day. I’ll hire someone to come walk the dog and play with him while I’m out spending your money.

Nope. Couldn’t do it.

A couple more rules:

1. We can’t be one of those couples that has Chinese food every Tuesday
2. Well, maybe just one more rule.

2 comments:

  1. Who would be the best man? An Elvis impersonator or a Wayne Newton impersonator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that whole wedding thing ;)

    ReplyDelete