Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I think I've lost all of my readers because I slacked on posting and haven't gotten any comments on my real comment board of any substance. Oh well, that's what I get for allowing my world to fall apart.

This place really needs a Nice redesign. I wish my Japanese friend could help me, but he's too busy eating McDonald's fries with chopsticks...

Maybe I'll get on that alone and I'll have inspiration to start writing seemingly interesting entries. Until then, I will be removing Adam's Communist photo from Stewie's mouth.

I will post pictures of my hair as well. I really like it. Very manageable and looks like it has style even if its just air dried.

Anyone there?

1 comment:

  1. I'll help when I can, but I am much better with code than with the actual design

    ReplyDelete