Monday, April 25, 2005

An Update for Those in "Readerland"

After an e-mail from Sneddy confirming my existence, I decided it was time for an update.

Who's My Favorite Canadian, you ask?

I decided that my favorite Canadian is Avril Lavigne. I don't really even like her that much... I just like that stupid song -- her newest single (I believe):

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?

Don't leave me hangin'
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it, but we lost it
And all of our memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending


And for those of you wondering about my hair... yeah, I already have roots. It's growing out really bad. I don't have the $cash$ right now to get it re-done. I know everyone is sick of seeing pictures of my dog, but you know they're coming...

I've been swamped with school work as my semester is almost over.

We almost got in a car accident yesterday. Stewie got a slight head injury. He flew out of his carrier and hit the dash. He was seatbelted in, too. Semi ran us off the road. I thought I was dead meat.

Here's a picture of me from the Sox game last weekend. Please excuse the fact that I look like a moron:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here's some pictures of pumpkin:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love the White Sox!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yes, he is wearing a hoodie & White Sox gear.

BEST IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES, BABY!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 PM

    Hi Kristy! Nice blog, cute dog, you're swell, Yoda sez hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dog and glad that he's a true baseball fan. Go Sox!

    ReplyDelete