Friday, October 28, 2005

Believe!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time.

Coming soon will be photos from the second World Series game; I was one of the lucky ones who was in attendance. Also, I will be posting home videos from the southwest side near my house & Bridgeport!

I was at Midway yesterday for the White Sox homecoming. I was interviewed by the Chicago Tribune & the Associated Press. I don't know if I made today's paper or not. I will be posting photos from that, too!


Today is the celebration parade. I can see them setting up from outside our office windows. I believe our whole office will be in attendance during our lunch -- our boss want it that way :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I still can't believe that they were IN the World Series, let alone that they actually WON it after 88 years.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:02 PM

    Thanks for dragging me out of my house the night they won the series. It was truly an honor to be a part of the day you have been waiting your "whole life for".

    drea

    ReplyDelete