Wednesday, February 01, 2006

bismillah ir rhman ir raheem

Writing this letter to you. If I could, you know I would just hold your hand and you would understand...

Dont change your name; keep it the same for fear I may lose you again. I know you won't, it's just that I am unorganized and I want to find you when something good happens. If you come down, we'll go to town. I haven't been there for years, but I'd be fine wasting our time and not doing anything here - just doing nothing. I've been inclined to believe it never would. I'd go for broke if I could be with you. So, don't try to run up on my ear talking all that nasty shit and trying to ask me shit. I'm running out in the big city blinking. What was I thinking when I let go of you? Let us forget about the tongue-tied lightning. This is not a joke so please stop smiling.

What was I thinking when I said it didn't hurt?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:31 AM

    what was I thinking when I said it didn't hurt

    .andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:13 AM

    This blog sucks. I was watching a fish called Wanda the other day and watched in amusement as a man non-consecutively killed three Yorkies. Classic humor....

    ~Stewie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was watching A Fish Called Wanda the other day, too. It's difficult to tell who you are by your writing. I guess the decent word-usage and grammar is refreshing; the only error I can find is capitalization in the movie title and four periods in your elipses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Who am I? I am one who would school you in grammar and style if I felt so inclined. Frankly, I'm filled with sorrow over the fact that you don't know who I am and that this blog has deteriorated into the Blog Formerly Known as Kristy and Otherwise. Alright, enough, I'm off to read something interesting, profound, AND well written over at 86 tips. Holler

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG honey, is that you? I knew it was! I can tell by the "holler". I'd know that "holler" anywhere. In other news, I hope your nephew knows your name by now.

    ReplyDelete