Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Year in Review

(1) What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
+ graduated from a university with a Bachelor of Arts degree

(2) Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
+ Yes. I have been poignantly optimistic most of this year.

(3) What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
+Some sort of roughly outlined life plan. I’m working on that now.

(4) Where did you travel?
+ Arizona
+
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(5) What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory?
+ June 25
+ September 30

(6) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
+ Ending a toxic relationship for good

(7) What was your biggest failure?
+ Working at this awful establishment & not leaving when I had the opportunity.

(8) Did you suffer from illnesses or injuries?
+ Fortunately not

(9) What was the best thing you bought?
+ I didn’t buy anything worthwhile this year except a plane ticket.

(10) Where did most of your money go?
+ to pay for my
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(11) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
+ Namely the White Sox

(12) What song will always remind you of 2006?
+ Dakota by the Stereophonics. :(

(13) What album(s) will always remind you of 2006?
+I can’t come up with one.

(14) Compared to this time last year, are you:

a) Happier or sadder? I do not remember how I felt this time last year, but I know I was on Christmas vacation from college, so it was probably damn good. I’ll pass.
b) Thinner or fatter? Thinner, I think
c) Richer or poorer? Surely poorer; no more student loan money

(15) What do you wish you'd done more of?

+ Traveling

(16) What do you wish you'd done less of?
+
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(17) How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
+ I’m unsure.

(18) Did you fall in love in 2006?
+ Yes. With life.

(19) What was your favorite TV program?
+ House Hunters on HGTV

(20) Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
+ I don’t hate

(21) What was the best book you read?
+Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(22) What was your favorite film of this year?
+
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(23) What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
+ I was 23. I cried and drank Bud Light alone part of the night, then sat on my front porch with my lovely boyfriend and best friend and we drank whiskey & diet Dr. Pepper

(24) What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
+ Cold, hard cash

(25) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
+ Comfortable. Or should I say, casual?


(26) What kept you sane?
+ My mother. She has also driven me to the brink of insanity several times.

(27) What is one thing you've learned this year?
+ If you display that you are truly happy, people will be happy with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment