Monday, June 13, 2005

This is an in-class activity I had to do today in my Anthro Lab and my responses

Rate Each of the following traits from 0 (irrelevant or unimportant) to 3 (indispensable) for how important they are to you in a mate:

ambition and industriousness - 3
chastity - 0
dependable character - 2
desire for home and children - 2 (eventually)
education and intelligence - 3
emotional stability and maturity - 3
favorable social status - 1 (not quite sure what this means)
good cook and housekeeper - 0
good financial prospect - 0
good health - 0
good looks - 2
love - 2
mutual attraction - 3
pleasing disposition - 3
refinement, neatness - 1
similar education - 0
similar religious background - 1
similar political background - 2
sociability - 2

LIST YOURS!!

5 comments:

  1. boobs - 3
    infinite patience - 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:16 AM

    Glad to see updated your blog. How's summer school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you anonymous? SSS (summer school sucks) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:50 PM

    If I wanted you to know who I am then I wouldn't post ANONYMOUS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:52 PM

    I'm also glad to see you posted. We've been waiting a long time. There's something really sexy about a hot girl who's a White Sox fan. I'm intrigued by Sneddy's comment, but the only pictures of you show you in a Cubs shirt. Much less sexy. How about some photos in a Sox cap and no shirt? Is that too much to ask?

    ReplyDelete