Tuesday, November 29, 2005

birthday wishes (in order)

all coming after midnight Central Standard Time
1. Michael - virtual (though he did call, too. My phone was downstairs and I was up. He has an advantage cuz it's 3 hours earlier there)
2. Adam - virtual (what? Was I expecting a phone call from China??)
3. Sneddy - virtual (is it your birthday yet? yes it is, Kevin. Thanks for remembering).
4. Jon - text message
5. Andrea - phone call (yes, she is ugly. Thanks for agreeing with me. Love you, too. Don't forget to remind DR).
6. Meg - phone call (OMG)
7. Mom - phone call (She's the only one that sang. Andrea attempted, but she was @ work and some people were coming in).
8. Brian - phone call (no, I didn't buy Jack O'Tack a high chair).

Not bad for 9AM!


Updated - 11:30AM

9. Craig - text message (Yummy chicken sandwiches for breakfast. I doubt your free hotel waffles were better).
10. Jenny - phone call (oh yeah. Chi Tung baby. Don't hate the player, hate the game).
11. Alicia - in person (woop woop I love talking about abortion).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 AM

    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kristy, happy birthday to you! There I sang it (in my head). 22. You're so big time now (because you weren't before).

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg ~
    its was supposed to say "omg all that food for you???"

    ReplyDelete