Monday, December 12, 2005

RHG

There's this guy who is known to A and I as "RHG". Red-Headed Guy. He's possibly the hottest man I have ever come across in my life. Many would concur on his hottness. He takes the Orange Line (sits in the first car like I do) & bus with me and lives less than a block away. Anyway, I haven't seen him for a long time. I've been checking him out for years now it seems. He's married and in his early thirties; he has seen me walking Stewie and thinks he is a "great looking dog", but then again, who doesn't think Stewie is THE MAN? I have a few other details about my beloved fantasy man, but I don't want anyone to think I am obsessed or anything...

Anyway, today I saw him for the first time in a few months. A and I had to stand on the train. We always get seats next to each other because we leave work five minues early everyday and race to the first car where no one sits (hint to CTA riders: there's always more room in the 1st car). I was feeling a little sick. I am attibuting the sick feeling to the MSG I had in my Chinese food at lunch. So whatever, I was weak in the knees to begin with from feeling nauseous from the food. and then I saw him. and then he said "hi". and then I died. The End.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:10 AM

    In your opinion he is the most beautiful man alive. Speak for yourself. And by the way, I thought you were changing your profile picture on this blog. But you haven't! Please do.

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did I say YOU have the same opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:02 PM

    You mention me in the sentence previous to the one where you say he's the hottest guy ever. I just want to make it clear that I am not affiliated with that opinion. Just get over yourself, ok?!

    ~A

    ReplyDelete