Monday, January 03, 2005

Fun Stuff

What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
I bought a brand new car

Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No. I vowed to stop smoking. I do. And this year I did not make a new year’s resolution, but I have some things I know I am going to work at.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes; We have Liam John and Zachary Ryan

What countries did you visit?
None; I am a loser.

What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Real goals and a good GPA

What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
December 5th, December 18th, December 25th, December 31st,

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
don’t know

What was your biggest failure?
Instead of quitting, I began to smoke more.

Did you suffer from illnesses or injuries?
Nothing worth mentioning

What was the best thing you bought?
Benny the Jet

Where did most of your money go?
Car payments, food, public transportation and cigarettes

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My car, babies.

What song will always remind you of 2004?
Got My Mind Set On You – George Harrison

Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? sadder b) thinner or fatter? fatter c) richer or poorer? poorer

What do you wish you'd done more of?
reading, studying, attending class

What do you wish you'd done less of?
smoking, crying, panic attacks


Did you fall in love in 2004?
no.

How many one-night stands?
what?

What was your favorite TV program?
sex and the city

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
yes.

What was the best book you read?
It's embarassing how little I read.

What did you want and get?
Peace with myself. But then I gave it all away again.

What did you want and not get?
to get off anxiety meds.

What was your favorite film of this year?
Donnie Darko – the Director’s Cut

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went to Lawlor’s on Archer on my birthday, but the festivities continued for days. I turned 21. I think you saw the pictures.

What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
My brother and sister-in-law are having a baby. I found out on Christmas and that makes me immeasurably happy.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
I have no one to impress.

What kept you sane?
My friends.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kanye West

What political issue stirred you the most?
Abortion rights and the Iraqi war.

Who did you miss?
No one.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
It’s pointless to make plans.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
What if somebody from the Chi was ill got a deal on the hottest rap label around
But he wasn't talking bout coke and birds it was more like spoken word
Except he really putting it down
And he explained the story about how blacks came from glory
And what we need to do in the game
Good dude, Bad night, Right place, Wrong time
In the blink of an eye his whole life changed
If you could feel how my face felt you would know how Mase felt
Thank God I ain't to cool for the safe belt
I swear to God drive a two on the sue
I got lawyer for the case to keep what’s in my safe, safe
My dogs couldn't tell if I
I looked like Tom Cruise on Vanilla Sky
It was televised
There’s been an accident like Geico
They thought I was burnt up like Pepsi did Michael
I must gotta angel
Cause look how death missed his ass
Unbreakable, What? You thought they called me Mr. Glass?
Look back on my life like the ghost of Christmas past
Toys R Us where I used to spend that Christmas cash
And I still grow up, I'm a grown ass kid
Swear I should be locked up for stupid shit that I did
But I'm a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumph
Make music that's fire, spit my soul through the wire

1 comment:

  1. There a reason for the deletion... was almost sabotaged. E-mail me for details if you'd like. I suck at html though. Maybe someone whose name starts with an SN and ends with an EDDY will help me again... sigh.

    ReplyDelete