Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I walked four blocks from work to the bank and then to the James R. Thompson Center Hallmark. When I walked into Hallmark, I touched the top of my head to discover that, to my surprise, there was fucking ice cubes attached to my scalp. What? Yeah, it’s hailing/sleeting/snowing or just plain old pelting from the sky. My face had welts on it from the hail bashing against my face while walking through Daley Plaza. Oh, and the new shoelaces I bought from H&M for my pink Roos
kept coming untied even when I double knotted them; they’re obviously too thick. Have you ever tried to tie your shoes while talking on the phone, smoking a cigarette and wearing gloves? I have.

I think I am just going to go out drinking alone after work until rush hour is over. This is ridiculous.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should all give up smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be too easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grow a 3rd arm then...

    and call me if you do, LOL

    ReplyDelete