Monday, January 17, 2005

this took me an hour

Name: Kristy
Nickname: Kristibelle, Kristianne
Birthday: November 29
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois

=Now=

Current mood: Sleepy.
Current music: None
Current taste: None
Current hair: against my pillow
Current clothes: Some tennis t-shirt from Lewis University and black sweat pants (pajamas)
Current annoyance: work, though I have the day off today
Current smell: nothing at all
Current thing I ought to be doing: taking a nap so the rest of my day isn’t ruined
Current windows open: MSWord, Safari, iChat
Current desktop picture: some leopard skin thing, but as soon as Adam sends me the grass picture he took, it will be that
Current favorite band: the Libertines
Current book: An Unfinished Life: JFK’s biography by Robert Dallek
Current cd in stereo: I don’t have a stereo
Current crush: Pharrell
Current favorite celeb: Kanye West
Current hate: school, work, the weather

=Do I=

Smoke?: I have been pretty successful at quitting in the last week. I’ve only had two.
Do drugs?: No
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: Used to when I was little, but not anymore
Remember your first love?: MDM
Still love him/her?: Luckily, I’ve avoided all opportunities to spend time with him in the last two years, otherwise yes, I probably would.
Read the newspaper?: Yes, Washington Post online and the Tribune on the train.
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: a couple
Believe in miracles?: no
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: If you wanted to be, yes.
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: no, I hate everyone.
Consider love a mistake?: huh?
Like the taste of alcohol?: Some
Have a favorite candy?: Toffee
Believe in astrology?: Yes
Believe in magic?: No
Believe in God?: No
Have any pets: No, my doggie died, but I want to get a new one
Go to or plan to go to college: Yes. I am currently a student.
Have any piercings?: Ears, belly button
Have any tattoos?: nope.
Hate yourself: not particularly
Have an obsession?: yes
Have a secret crush?: believe me; he’s no secret
Have a best friend?: No
Wish on stars?: No
Care about looks?: in what way? Dirty looks?

=Love life=

First crush: Ken with the mullet in first grade or Daniel Mesch

First kiss: Chad
Ever been in love?: once or twice
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yeah, but it can be ruined
Do you believe in "the one?": There’ s more than one
Describe your ideal significant: cute, smart and attentive


=Word association=

Rubber: band
Rock: out
Green: kelley
Wet: ones
Cry: ing
Peanut: butter
Hay: is for horses
Cold: brrr
Steam: iron
Fast: en
Freaky: Friday!
Rainy: days
Bite: me
Fuck: you you asshole
Blow: me!

--APPEARANCE:--

Hair: boring
Eyes: blue
Height: 5'4"

--LAST THING YOU:--

Bought: two shirts and a pair of pants
Ate & Drank: brownies
Read: some weblog
Watched on tv: sex and the city season 6 part 2 disc 2

--EITHER / OR:--

club or house party: house
beer or cider: beer
drinks or shots: drinks
cats or dogs: Dogs
pen or pencil: pencil
gloves or mittens: gloves
food or candy: Food
cassette or cd: CD
coke or pepsi: PEPSI IS THE BEST. FUCK COKE. FUCK YOU!

--WHO DO YOU WANT TO:--

kill: Um. I’m 18 so I can get arrested if I say (my mom always tells me that)
get really wasted with: Adam; three beers should do it.
look like: you and your mom put together
be like: myself
avoid:

--LAST PERSON YOU—

talked to: my mother
instant messaged: Nick
kissed: you

--WHERE DO YOU—

eat: wherever
cry: in my car, mostly
wish you were: somewhere warm on vacation

--HAVE YOU EVER...—

Dated one of your best friends? Yes. Twice.
Drank alcohol? Yes
Done drugs? Maybe
Broken the law? Yes
Run away from home? I used to pack up my doll stroller with a bunch of stuff I thought I’d need like stuffed animals and my toothbrush. Then, I’d walk down the block someone would run after me. I ALWAYS knew where I was going though; I always had a plan
Broken a bone? No, never
Played Truth Or Dare? Yes
Kissed someone you didn't know? Yes. A ridiculous, embarrassing amount of times.
Been in a fight? Yes

Come close to dying? Don’t think so.

--WHAT IS:--
The most embarrassing CD in your collection? Ashlee Simpson
Your bedroom like?: it’s purple and has a ton of shit in there.

favorite thing for breakfast? pizza

favorite restaurant?: Leona’s

RANDOM QUESTIONS--

What's on your bedside table?: I don’t have one. It’s a computer desk.

what do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?: I never ever do that.

What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?: I never cry.

If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?: something to make my profile better, lipo

What is your biggest fear?: raccoons.

Do you ever have to beg?: Not usually

Are you a pyromaniac?: No

Do you have too many love interests?: Nah
Crushes? Famous people
Do you know anyone famous?: Ron Santo
Describe your bed: the best
Spontaneous or plain?: Spontaneity rules
Do you know how to play poker?: yes
What do you carry with you at all times?: My phone, wallet, and keys
How do you drive?: like a superstar

What do you miss most about being little?: Swimming, eating disgusting food, my old house and backyard
Are you happy with your given name?: No. It’s lame

How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?: a lot
What color is your bedroom?: purple
What was the last song you were listening to?: some stereophonics song

Do you talk a lot?: Yes
Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?: Sometimes
Do you think you're cute?: Not particularly
Do poor, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? No, i feel bad for them.

Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?: Rarely. No pun intended ☺

Do you spend more time with your girlfriend, boyfriend, or your friends?: mostly alone ☺ in my car or otherwise
What is the first thing you think when you see two gay guys or lesbians holding hands?: good for them for not caring

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    most people who drive like "superstars" don't typically (repeatedly) drive the wrong way down one way streets...And you are more that particularly cute. I just want to stuff you and use you for a hat rack/coat hanger.
    -Chad Hugo

    ReplyDelete