Friday, January 14, 2005

Love Chicago Weather

Last night I booked a flight to Phoenix. I leave in the evening on Friday, February 10th and coming home on Monday, February 14th. Monday is Lincoln's birthday and therefore I have the day off.

I started my Spring semester on Tuesday. I am going to school Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8AM to 4:45PM straight through. I haven't been to my last class because it was cancelled all this week; I'm sure I will be dropping it, though. I can't stand going straight through that long. My stomach growls in class and it is embarassing.

It is so fucking cold outside today. I was waiting for the bus for 20 minutes (fuck you CTA) and I could hardly think. My brain froze.

The guy who bought my eMac came over yesterday with his money order and brought his friend; his friend asked me to be his roommate. It was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment